We are over half way through the summer now which for me means the anticipation of fall. Fall for me and for most woman alike means the beginning of a new meaningful relationship with her clothes. The roll around of september is a fresh start, a reinvention of old pieces with a cocktail mix of the new. This fall I have to reinvent the old by going mod. Much of my sartorial choices already come from a mod inspiration to some degree but this fall is all about full-fledged minis and rock ‘n’ roll as this years runways have fully embraced. Consider the following…
1) CARVEN wool-crepe mini skirt
2) TIBI ribbed-knit cotton sweater
3) Ankle or over the knee boots(preferable patent-leather)
4) Any jewelry that resembles space metal
5) Clean cuts
6) Portable record player(If you’re a die hard)
Cheers to fall.